Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It Was All Good Just A Week Ago...

Let me be the first to say that I am sorry for allowing a week to go by without me posting on this site. A Week? Unforgivable.

I wish I had a cool story of what kept me away from here for a week, like a crazy spring break in Acapulco where I took flaming shots with Amy Winehouse while macking it to Amaya from the Real World, but sadly I was in Providence struggling with school work.

Let me just say if you are a second semester senior choosing classes for your last semester, dont sleep in during registration day. I woke up about 3 hours late and picked easily the worst classes in the history of PC. On an individual basis they might be cool, but their powers combined could make Superman cringe.

So please forgive me, but I'll have a whole bunch of new shit for you today and this week including my reactions to the NHL playoff picture, Dwayne Wade's decision to mail it in, and as always links to the newest hip hop albums including the new G Unit mixtape and Snoop Dogg album.

Check back in a few hours, and until then I'll be with Evangeline Lilly trying to figure out how to get off this damn island.

No comments: