Thursday, March 13, 2008

HUGE DROP COMING AFTER CLASS

Whats up everyone? As head of WCITGO, I take pride in bringing you the hottest hip hop and R&B out there. But today, I have a treat for everyone. I'll be uploading albums from Fat Jon, 9th Wonder, Nicolay, Madlib, Obsidian Blue and much more. These albums are all alike in that they are instrumental albums which have no lyrics or vocals of any kind. Seeings as how this is midterm season, I figured these could help while you study while not distracting you with such great lyrics as:

From the window
To the Wall
While the sweat drops down my balls
Till all these bitches crawl
AWWW SKEET SKEET SKEET

Around 4 Pm ill have some links up as well as more articles and links for the day, gotta go to class first though..Peace playas

No comments: